Work is Love made visible. The Kingston College PTA continued to add value to our school in 2013; just a mere six months into our administration, by immersing into the trenches to make best for our boys/wards.
The KC PTA is very proud of its 2013 efforts – see the following:
- Fully sponsored Teachers Day treat for 160 well deserved teachers.
- Form Parenting aimed at “parenting each class, each boy” – No Boy Shall Be Left Behind.
- Erecting two (2) Gazebos for sheltered entrance area at the Melbourne campus.
- Active contribution to the refurbishing of the Melbourne campus.
- Successfully organizing and executing KC -Calabar Alignment.
- Active contribution to the Football and Track teams summer nutrition program.
- Effectively aligning the PTA with all stake holders.
- Fuller participation of Parents at PTA meetings.
- Creating synergy with teaching staff.
The KC PTA is committed to the philosophy and ideals of Bishop Percival Gibson our esteemed founder and first headnjhg3master. He stood for high principles that would ensure Kingston College graduates would make their mark in society (local/global). Our founders’ vision recognizes that for these goals to be achieved all stake holders must embrace one objective for God, School and Country. The PTA is committed to assist in the honing of our sons/ward to achieve these goals by partnering with all stakeholders.
The year 2014 looms, we must take time to thank God for 2013. The challenges were hurdled, we meandered through the year and are now poised for the rapids of growth in 2014. I ask that we all continue to support our principal, teachers, ancillary and the students of KC as we take on 2014.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my executive for their hard work throughout 2013. Special mention must be made to the Form Parenting unit who has certainly made a difference. I wish the God of Light may forever shine on you now and forever.
Thanks to the KC Times for the effort to galvanize the KC family in one media to share. Well done, you have the full support of the KC PTA.