This Fortis man has really touched the lives of many KC boys including mine. Thanks Sir Mack for all the words of encouragement. You will be remembered as:
- The real cross-word puzzle man
- The yellow IZUSU car parked on Matalon Blvd
- The creator of the cricket nursery
- The cricket and football coach
- His stint at STATHS conversations
- The cricket pair of Mc Lean / Glady Neil
- One of the fathers of a "THREE GENERATION" to come to KC
- The real Mr. "Harbour View" man
- Mr Minister of Labour
- Provider of the famous corn beef sandwich snack at cricket training
- KC's "official" maintenance manager
- The cricket coach of the Ventura boys
- The man that predicted that Marlon Samuels would be a great cricketer
Can you hear Mr Mack telling the umpire to watch the man that is bowling [ the man throwing ]?
Can you hear Mr Mack telling Miss Fran that that was a "NO BALL" and stop arguing with the other scorer.?
Two conversations will stand out for the rest of my life: Sir Mack asking if I would manage the cricket team after the death of Mr.Neil. and Sir Mack saying he would recommend me for membership to the newly formed Fortis Lodge.
Well played Sir Mack and R.I.P.